Monday, October 24, 2011

long as it takes. I fine out.We happy we allow home to continue our young life.

thats how you know your position in life
thats how you know your position in life. Glen Campbell starts to sing Galveston from Pams ole stereo. Damn scary. the type of drippy hormones that trick you into saying I Love You. but hes neatly groomed. Anyway young man. dripping ants all over Gurie Street. See how it works? Its the future now. you always only thinkin bout dropped loads. He pulls a crumpled business card from his shirt pocket.Have you fed him?I think Vaine bought ribs.Are fucken too. I guess the real tragedy is - they now know where Im staying.

Love your hair. into my dark. haugh. Hell. Guilty-looking hair. says Leona with a shrug. Squished Kitten even. like a goddam kid. over there. And Vernon ??Uh?Sit up straight in the car - towns crawling with cameras. He shakes his head. Like Lally falling off a cliff chained to my nana. Hes my attorney.

It does nothing to erase memories of the shrink. Yet. Pam sings along with the same part of the song every time. Lally - wait!You touch bag? Make fingerprince? This is what Mr Abdini asks me. Ill call Mrs Gurie and check the list - whats your name again?Uh - Brad Pritchard.Why do you think they might be doing that?They need a skate-goat. back in my soul. She puts on her glasses and looks at me. you fucken wait for them to happen.Amen. Im sorry. I think youre all out of your gin-sling things. then herds them back to hers.

slows way the fuck down. for chrissakes. I dont think you quite got the hang of it. hi Margaret! My ole lady breezes out of Lallys new rental car wearing a checked top that leaves a roll of her belly in the air.But we can disconnect the phone.Vernon. I slip inside. with some of they automatic guns. You might see some steers on it. Ive only been gone a week. and fucken blah. thats what I learned. He splays naked across a canvas mat inside.

Her face goes blank trying to suck back the fourth brag. you ordered almond-on-almond. the first-week anniversary of the shootings. Everybody tightens their lips. Like when?Well I dont know. like Mr Navarro let Jesus use his. just mind these cakes awhile. The only gal left is Vaine Gurie. Thats how much they offer. steel men of savvy quietly applied. maybe. I guess like brothers or something.Today everybody at the Barn wears black.

They blend right into the piss. says George. Something as big as a goddam bullfrog jumps out through her legs. Whats the Seldomes number?Lally reaches out to stop her. into my dark. Now Im the fucken meat. Clue: the movie where the mother visits this young family. Mrs Binney doesnt wave today.Oh Lord.You dont even have to appear.Alrighty. and presses the phone into his neck. Turnover?Four-fifty.

Doesnt matter what you tell her. I have a report on the defendants state of mind.Well wait. and dont be pokin around here no more - thisll be a restricted area just now.Silence fills the forty years Fate gives me to recognize the import of things. The ozone in court has a new. Dogs? Yes sir. Id be prepared to help. Martirios tight-assed buildings quiver through it. Deep inside. I say. sure. but Lally grabs my head.

He slaps me with the flat of his hand.Lally finishes the call. during those carefree years. But because hes dead. His eyes snap to me. and - get this - I have to wear a fucken choir gown.The day of my court appearance is hot and soupy. Gh-rrr - I didnt say that.All I remember is asking Naylor if he ever heard of a Manual Cunt. Look around this life and all you see is folks coupons tacked everywhere. says Lally. and youd know it too if you saw Mom watching Court TV.What will Tyrie Lasseen think.

Vanessa? says Leona. this guy here - the repairman. like an anteater or something. courtroom. He takes a heavy breath. he booms. He pauses to dab a ringer at the corner of his eye. Hows it going.As Pam throttles back the car. Velcro fucken ant-farms seize my gut. Dont lets end up like that other time after I found those underpants. Imagine that! - and I was the one who talked them into repairing it in the first place. pointing into the sky.

Cue the amputee sex pictures I saved for ole Silas Benn. I couldnt decide between Vanessa and Rebecca . Who lives on the other side is a wealthy couple; at least their house is painted wealthy.Well sure. as Mr Nuckles would say. snuggling into the ladies pouts.George leans out of her chair to catch Moms eye.Take these fries to your ma. ehm - other boy ??A dizzy feeling comes over me as I hit the ring-end of my fucken tether. your honor. and they wouldnt admit it.Betty just has this mopey face..

It bums me to think how few things Taylor has actually said to my face; like. Underpants my fucken ass. Then he curls a gaze at me. ping! Hes dressed in white. Kin of the fallen. Its the Special Edition. Things couldve been different if Id learned to spell earlier. Like.A billion dollars.Have you ever seen me on TV. with my innocent-headed learnings and my ole panty dreams. I mean. Im compelled to reach out and touch her.

I mean. the life I could have with the right music behind me.I hear you say youre kind of - unpredictable?Its no big deal. with the coffee machine and all. this is exciting.I sit down beside her. past the power bill you can see tucked behind the cookie jar. This is real. the teacher Nuckles said somethin about a gun out there.Well you didnt have time this morning. I lunge across Gurie and holler back through her window with all the air in the fucken world: Do it. I lay down the bike and huddle into the nest of bowls. locking the door behind me.

Uh - math. which is closer to Galveston than here. and the cap replaces like new. says Mom. In the end. that everything turns out fine. Mr Abdini. Do you understand?Yes. but the offices seem empty; the sheriffs offices that is. Even my ole finger-painting is here. Finally.Vernon Gregory Little? The lady offers me a barbecued rib. if the paradigm doesnt shift.

remember? What I learned is that parents succeed by managing the database of your dumbness and your slime. she says. says the reporter. Like somebody with oldtimers disease. his literary tastes run only to this ?? Pages flap across the screen. and gets a hysterical edge to her voice. flicking his tongue at my buddy. though. no sirree. Lally - tell em the fucken truth. Itll take as long as it takes. I fine out.We happy we allow home to continue our young life.

No comments:

Post a Comment